Saturday 11 October 2008

What is behaving?

Yesterday, I got kicked out again, and was really depressed.
I am not quite what should I do in class, obviously I know I have to study.
But I am quite sure how should I behave. Because it is my way of studying by asking and answering loudly because I am very enthusiatic guy and very competitive. But the thing is that there are some people who are really quiet, very shy about asking, shy to answer and etc. Maybe, to make a favor for them, I should be quiet in class. Then maybe I could not understand very well.

Okay. Set the plan named "How to not get kicked out from Chris`s class"

1. Sit by myself in front
2. No talk with others at all
3. Ask questions a lot related to the subject
4. Never look at Mary ( cuz then we will make faces and then I will get kicked out again-0- but it is tempted,very much.)
5. Do not be late
6. No phone calls

Hope this works.

3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

You were kicked out for being very very rude to Aidana. This rudeness made her very angry and that is why she slapped you.

You caused trouble and so you were removed.

It is that simple.

Obviously I will have to set you enough homework to keep you busy!

You could start by improving your blog so people could see the diagrams!

David said...

Okay! But I have to prepare for my business cup in which I will obviously win! kyakyakya

I have really good idea and good plan

maybe you will be surprised!

I have to go research outside today

maybe I will do blogs late tonight!

Mary said...

I don't make any faces!