Monday 13 October 2008

ANASTASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMERGENCY!!!!!

HEY, WE HAVE TO FINISH THE 5QUESTIONS THING BY THURSDAY AT THE LATEST. BECAUSE, WE HAVE TO MAKE DIFFERENT LANGUAGE VERSIONS. SO HOW ARE WE GOING TO MAKE THESE PEOPLE TO FINISH THEM ON TIME? MAYBE WHAT WE SHOULD IS CALL ALL THESE GUYS TO EITHER CAFETERIA. NVM

I have good idea.

Okay, you are responsible to make those Russian speak guys; Talgat, and Rinat to finish them by Thursday for sure!!!!

And I will remind all the rest of people who are involved in this hw tomorrow at school!

You are responsible for them!!

This is group work!

If one person does not do it, then it is nothing.

7 comments:

Anastasia said...

ok we should make all this people bring this questions by WEDNESDAY ! then we will check it and give each one a copy to translate. how about this?

David said...

or what we can do is make them finish them by WEDNESDAY. and On Thursday just one person from each country stay after school and do the translation. You know copy machine is so expensive! School photocopy machine does not even work-0-

Anastasia said...

ok but the main problem is how to MAKE them finish by wednesday.
long ( ken) told me today that he is not going to do anything))))

and, by the way, i have no idea what the topics for the questions are about... break even -???? index numbers-???

chris sivewright said...

DO NOT USE SCHOOL EQUIPMENT for the Economics work. Everything else is fine.

There is a photocopier (it is mine) in Ian's office. It's small but it works...

"long ( ken) told me today that he is not going to do anything))))"

I will speak to him.

Anastasia said...

it's not necessary, I think we can speak to him ourselves

Mr.Lex said...

I have done my work!Now I just need to wait...

Mr.Lex said...

Remember when u have copies..tell me