Wednesday 8 October 2008

I LOVE CHRIS!

I LOVE CHRIS!!

kkkkkkkkk it is not the love that you guys wish me to do but as a teacher.

Because when I was young, I had some kind of disease that I almost have had died. Since then, my parents always used tell me that " You do not have to study, just be healthy my son~". And I was not really interested in studying anyway. But then after I got into a middle school, before the exam season, I do not know why, I just started to study one month before the exam. Maybe, just because I really wanted to impress my parents or teachers or something. After that I always had really good grades. In Korea, the thing is that we always have like private tutors out of school, like maths tutors or english tutor or any subject. And my problem was that if my teacher or tutor was not good enough to entertain or something, I would never study because it is boring to study. But I had only one math teacher who always made me to love math. I still miss him so much, he was not just my teacher but also was my friend. I think Chris is such kind of teacher. Because he makes all the students in our economics or business classes to love doing our work. So I feel like I can study really hard and go to LSE! I know I should study so much harder but it is beginning and time to make friends rather than study every day.
From now on, I will socialize more if my mom send me money and as well as study hard.

Thank you Mr. Chris

3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

It would be nice if you stayed in class longer.

You will only do that if you behave....

Meanwhile I hope (for your personal development as well as your University application) that:

a. you are attending Philosophy classes
b. Economics (evening) classes
c. You have ordered company reports
d. You actively contribute to blogs away from EF for diversity

I thought your touch typing today was impressive - IF (HUGE 'if') you try hard enough you could maybe get to Oxford University and THAT would really make your parents proud. EF is small enough on the A level side to help you every step of the way.


You can really broaden your knowledge away from your chosen AS levels PLUS you can really extend your knowledge within those subject choices.

This is a tremendous opportunity for you. One of the reasons I applied to EF is that this new school offers the chance to achieve, to develop etc in a way that big schools cannot. I have ben teaching since before your Grandfather (probably) was born and it's challenges and opportunities like this that motivate me.

And so it should you.

Mr.Lex said...

So Romantic....Kekekekeke....I think so...Chris teaches interesting....Agree with 20 fingers...(or more)...Kekekeke.....

David said...

OH CURLY HAIR LEX!-0-