Sunday 28 September 2008

Feed Back to Math trip to St. Peters


Hmm..

Last week, we went as a math class to St.Peters Univ.. When we got there, we firstly ate lunch.
It was really good, maybe. Anyway I ate a lot of food that all the people looked at me in a weird way. After the lunch, we went to some kind of class room to listen to the math teacher`s lecture.
I forgot his name. During the lecture, just maybe 3 people, me, Dim ma and Mary asked questions about the Geometry theories. And I saw Lexi sleeping right over there in front of the teacher. loll . It was so funny. Anyway, we learned about three different types of geometry. Ethgorem? Hyperbolic and Spherical Geometry. It was really new things for me to compare three different geometry and it was boring for me. Since I like number more than shapes. But, over all, I think the trip was very useful. Maybe, it would be better for the students who are interested in theories of the math to go there and listen to the lecture.kkk Otherwise, you will fall in a sleep!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Euclidean_geometry#M

3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

1. You should state where the picture is from!!!!!!!


2. DEVELOP your post!!!

You are talking about three types of geometry - so L-I-N-K:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Euclidean_geometry#Models_of_non-Euclidean_geometry

Mary said...

the name of the first type of geometry is Euclidian, I believe.

Mr.Lex said...

Hey man...who's lexi man???Lexi is girl's name...My name's LEX dude....Kekekeke...Chack it...And I was sleeping just a little bit...from when he started and i woke up when he finished...Kekekeke